Terms and conditions are as follows:
- Prices of products and delivery and other charges displayed on the website are current at the time of display, but these prices are subject to change without notice.
- Full and final payment is due 4 weeks before wedding date
- Final payment must be received by due date, which is located on your invoice and Quote.
- We prefer Direct Debit but also accept personal cheque if arranged 1 week , prior to your due date.
- Bouquets With Bling is not registered for GST, so GST is not charged on any quotes at this point in time
- Final changes and alterations to your order must be finalised one month prior to your wedding date. No changes are accepted after this. Late additions may incur a higher price, and new items may not be guaranteed.
- Flower & Crystal Orders will not be placed until payment in full has been received.
- Placement of an order by you constitutes an offer to enter into an agreement with us. If cancellations occur, Payments will not be refundable, unless at the discretion of Bouquets With Bling.
- Further payments are not required unless your wedding is over $2000. For weddings over $2000, a 10% deposit is also required.
- In the extremely unlikely event that Bouquets With Bling are unable to fulfil the order for reasons including, but not limited to, illness, accident, or injury, or other major medical reasons, we reserve the right to find substitute staff or subcontractors, to fulfil the order, under our supervision.
- A non refundable booking fee of $100 is required to secure your wedding date with me.This is NOT a deposit. It is a fee to book your date and validate quoted prices.This is all that is required upon booking.
- All efforts are made to supply the products agreed upon at the time of booking. However, if any products are not available as a result of of any of the following -extreme weather conditions, import unavailability, seasonal variation or poor quality, Bouquets With Bling will reserve the right to use its discretion to supply substitute high quality products under such circumstances. We will always where ever possible to confirm this with the you in advance and prior to supply.
- Payments and all monies need to be addressed to:- BANK ACCOUNT_Sharyn Rimmer ANZ Toowong Branch Ac# 108 886 376 BSB - 014 272 Use your surname as reference when making payments.
Hire Terms and Conditions
Bouquets With Bling agrees to hire and loan equipment, vases, floristry goods or components to you in good faith, and these items will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
Disclaimer: Bouquets With Bling retains all right, title and interest in and to the Bouquets With Bling Web site and all portions thereof, the Content, features, products and services provided on this Site (collectively "Products"), the web site and all related intellectual property, which includes, without limitation, the business processes, procedures, methods and techniques used with the Site and the Products, and all, copyright rights, trademark rights and other proprietary rights therein throughout the world. The Products may be used, downloaded, displayed, and printed by you solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not otherwise use, modify, publish, broadcast, transmit, transfer or sell, rent, lease, reproduce, distribute, circulate, display, or in any way exploit any Product or Intellectual Property, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted in any written agreement you may have with Sharyn Rimmer or Bouquets With Bling or with the prior written consent of Bouquets With Bling
Bouquets with Bling :: More information & Q&A`s :: Terms & Conditions
- Our hire charges will be shown in your wedding order quote.
- For large items, a $200 Bond may be required, which will be refunded on return of the listed items, unless loss or breakages occur.
- All equipment risks will be passed to you upon delivery and set up or installation of said goods shown on your wedding quote until pick up or return is completed.
- If goods or equipment can not be returned by due date, please notify prior to wedding date if Pick Up is required instead. This will be a standard delivery cost stated on quote.
- You should return all hired equipment and goods by no later than the following Wednesday after your wedding date. Please arrange a time with us that is suitable for both parties.
- You agree to reimburse us for all costs in connection with replacing broken equipment or stolen or misplaced equipment.
- All equipment will be delivered and installed in excellent working order according to your wedding quote details. We do not cover damages caused by misuse or neglect, so you will make all reasonable efforts to ensure persons handling equipment use safe and proper operations.
- Bouquets With Bling do not accept responsibility for completing setups at a ceremony or reception venue if the venue is not ready at the time. Under these circumstances, we will use our discretion to leave the products at the venue for the Functions Staff to set up.